Monday, July 2, 2012

Goals That Aren't Written Down Are Just Wishes

After yesterday's post, I started mentally setting a few goals for July, and I figured I'd share them with y'all and link up with Meghan's Go For The Goal series.



So, there are so many things I'm wanting to work on and improve, but there's no way I can do it all in a month. I figured I'd make a list of about 10 goals. That seems attainable, right? M'kay, here goes.

  1. Stick with the Cardboard Box Diet (#cbdiet). I plan on linking up with Lauren every Thursday for an update. I know that this may not be of any interest to y'all, but you never know! If you are joining in, let me know!
  2. Keep exercising!! I'm not doing a whole lot right now, but every little bit helps, right? Plus, I learned that a 15 minute dance party with M burns over 150 calories! Nice, huh?
  3. Check at least 5 things off of our Summer Bucket List. It's not that hard, J.
  4. Blog at least 3 times a week. Preferably more.
  5. COMMENT ON BLOGS!! This is a huge one. I'm so bad about reading blogs from my phone and not commenting. If I read it, I should comment. Unless the post makes me want to call the blogger an idiot. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
  6. Speaking of comments, reply to all comments I receive. Unless they're spam, or if I can't reply back by email. We can all agree that you should have your email linked back, right? OK, moving on.
  7. Finally get my blog planner bound or organized in a binder. (Speaking of, if you need a blog planner, Carly's your girl. She's got mad skills.)
  8. Organize M's playroom. Seriously y'all, it's ridiculously out of control.
  9. Get more sleep! I've been averaging about 5 hours a night, and I'm definitely paying for it the next day.
  10. Get our laundry situation under control. How a family of three goes through so much laundry, I have no idea, but I feel like it's going to be the death of me. My tombstone will read "J, wonderful wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. Horrible laundry do-er. Which is how she died." Any tips and tricks for not spending every waking moment doing laundry, are greatly appreciated.
So, there ya have it. I feel like I can handle all of them, but we shall see. Hopefully the ever growing pile of laundry doesn't devour me before I can check everything off!

What are some of your goals for July? Are you linking up?

Speaking of linking up, don't forget tomorrow is Texas Tuesday! You can link up even if you aren't a Texan, just as long as it's Texas related!! Grab the button, and come back and link up tomorrow! 

12 comments:

meghan said...

These are all great goals! You can totally do them all. The last one is absolutely something that I can attest to. I don't even have three in the house. How two people can produce as much laundry as we do scares me sometimes. I sometimes tell Tim that I feel like I'm marrying a dirty laundry factory. I can do laundry every single day and not keep up. I wish I had tips...

Meghan said...

I so need to improve on commenting myself. It's just hard when life gets in the way:) Thanks for linking up with us!

Angie said...

I make a goal list every month :)
Good luck on meeting your goals.s

lil desiqua said...

I totally agree with your title; if I don't write them out (and post them!) I forget about them. Also this link up helps to hold me accountable!

This may be a dumb question, but what is a blog planner?

I love your list- it seems like a great mix of organization and play! (Especially the Summer Bucket List!)Good luck!

TheeFknGoddess said...

Omg i love your layout!

lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

lori said...

these are some great goals! i am working on exercising myself... so i can relate to that one! and keeping up and commenting on blogs is tough, it takes a lot of time!

good luck and can't wait to see how you do! thanks for linking up with us :)

LWLH said...

Get it girl!!
There's a couple on there that I could do myself :)

English Anderson said...

Eh, I almost hate it when people start being proactive and gung-ho. Then it means that I'm supposed to feel motivated to do the same :/ Awesome goals, I'm sure they will help organize your life a little more and make it more enjoyable ta boot. Laundry is crazy insane...without el hubbo here, I'm down to a load or two every 1.5-2 weeks. Ridiculously easy right? When he gets home, it'll be back up to 5 or 6 every weekend. I got so annoyed with doing laundry all day on Sundays, that now I pick one laundry group a day...so colors, whites, or jeans, or whatever gets done on tuesdays, others on wednesdays, etc.

Sorry for the ridiculously long comment.

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover