Friday, July 13, 2012

Is This What You're Looking For?

Like any crazy obsessed normal blogger, I check my stats from time to time. Ok, quite often. OK, fine, on a daily basis. I like to be in the know, dang it! Anywho, from time to time some real gems come up in the Google search terms. And yes, there has been a time or two where the search term has been really quite frightening as the mother of a little girl, but for the most part, they're harmless. And sometimes pretty funny. So, when I checked my weekly stats yesterday, I figured I'd take a screen shot and help some of those Google searchers out!


1.) Hot Dad
Which one are you looking for?





This one?
 





This one?


Or this one? This one, right? Yeah, he is pretty good lookin!

2.) I'm too scared
What are you scared of? All we have to fear is fear itself, right? So, suck it up, and don't be scared. It'll all work out in the end.

3.) Goal Getting
Here are my goals, but if that's not what you're looking for, maybe this will help?

4.) Toddler Cowgirl Party
This will help. Or, ya know, you could just hire me to plan your party. I do own an event and children's party planning business, after all!

5.) Zac Efron saying hello
{via}
How's that?

6.) Awkward poses on couch
Listen, I'm not sure what you're looking for, and I'm not sure my blog can help you. Yes, I am awkward from time to time, but I normally don't pose on my couch. I sit on it. In a non-posing way. Maybe you should try looking somewhere else. Sorry.

7.) Birth day princess weheartit
What? I don't even.... first of all, birthday is one word. Secondly, yes, I am the princess on my birthday, but what's that got to do with weheartit? 

8.) Black and white kitchen towels
Here's a few ideas.

9.) Cheap black and white damask kitchen towels
Well, first of all, let me say that I am all for saving money, but I personally feel like you shouldn't skimp on kitchen towels. You want them to last, right? Anyway, check out the answer above, you may find what you're looking for there.

10.) Don't know what to do on birthday party
Seriously, just hire me! Or, you can shoot me an email (ohheyitsj{at}gmail{dot}com) and I'd be more than willing to help you come up with an idea.

OK, I hope this helps all of you searchers out a bit!

Have a great weekend love bugs, and come back tomorrow for some Saturday Sensationals!

14 comments:

Joyness Sparkles said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! That is too funny and yes, I know how you feel. I look at those keywords to and just shake my head. :)

Have a great weekend!

Mason's Mama said...

Great post!!!!! Happy Friday, Friend!

Sandra said...

I didn't know you ran your own party planning business. Very cool!!

Mrs. K said...

haha! I should do this...although I doubt the gazillion people who land on my blog by typing "fat girl with belly button piercing" really want my help by showing them a photo! LOL

Kenj said...

This is too funny, I love the random stuff that comes up on mine...Zac Efron saying hello...that's a good one!

mylittlebecky said...

You're so helpful! :)

Makaila said...

LOL, sooo funny!

How the heck do you know what your key words are anyway??!

notyouraveragecrazy said...

HAHA those are too funny! I didn't even know you did kids' parties. I'm trying to convince my kid that he'd rather have more presents than a big party. ;)

jennifer wood said...

hahaha... love! ok. we seriously need to talk about blogging.

Amanda said...

Looking at my search terms in one of my very favorite forms of entertainment. I once posted a picture of myself at two years old and wondered why squishy thighs weren't so cute at thirty. Two years later I get hits every week on "squishy thighs".

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover