Monday, August 20, 2012

Lovely Ladies

Hello my loves! Hope you're all having fabulous Mondays, and I hope y'all had even better weekends! We had a very eventful weekend that included cleaning the couch and and moping the floors. Very exciting. Anyway, I wanted y'all to meet some very special sponsors of the ol' blog today. 

First up we've got Holly, who is one of my bestest besties. She's a ragin' Cajun who I absolutely adore, despite the fact that we are complete rivals when it comes to college football. I love her blog, and she feeds my twitter addiction like no one else, so I think I'll keep her around for awhile!

blog // twitter // pinterest


I’m Holly, a twenty-three year old Cajun belle living the good life in South Louisiana. Engaged to a Cajun musician. Stay at home (almost) wife.
I’m just trying to figure out life one deep breath at a time. My blog is inspired by all the things I love.


Next up there's Aimee. I've only been following her blog for a few weeks, but I already love her! She's funny, she's insanely sweet, and has the most adorable cat, Idgit! She's a total makeup addict and addicted to reality tv, so she's definitely my kind of gal! 



Hi! My name is Aimee and I blog over at Aimee's World. I blog about anything from my blessings in life to long distance love to my kitty, Idgit (he's there in the picture with me!) I love all things beauty related, my beau, Richard, reading blogs, reality T.V., and shopping. Meeting new bloggers and having relationships in the blogosphere is one of my favorite things! I hope you come on by my little ol' blog and join the family!


And last, but certainly not least, there's my girl GiGi. She's a fellow Texan and fellow spit fire. I love her spunk, her sass, and her fashion sense. With her quick wit and humor, she's definitely a girl after my own heart!


Hi all, I am Gigi, and I blog over at SweetandSassyTexan.com I am a mommy blogger that blogs about my family's adventures and odd sense of life. Having a teen with ADHD, and tween with a speech impediment that is a genius, and a husband that works shift work. I have learned to become a very strong lady that will fight for my family and what we believe in. We are a very diverse family. We ride Harleys and love Texas Country music, many days you can find us fishing, or during football season you can find us at Reliant cheering on the TEXANS! We are a retired Army family that believes in the values of our country, religion and guns.  BBQ, sweet tea, and Dr Pepper are staples in our household, along with my desire to end any stressful day with a good dose of vodka. I am just like a six shooter when it comes to life, I am a straight talker that tells you how I feel. I am me and I don't believe in being fake. I am sassy when it comes to being fun and enjoying life. I believe in the work hard, play hard philosophy of life. Lastly, you should be a little worried when I am quiet, I am probably reloading.

I am so very excited for y'all to meet these girls! I adore each one of them, and I'm sure you will to! Go check out their blogs and show them a little love!

Happy Monday, my darlings, hope it's a good one!

4 comments:

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover