Is it too late to list my monthly goals? We've still got 21 days left in May, so surely there's enough time for goals, yes? Let's just pretend there is.
- Wash and tone my face every night and morning. I have gotten so bad about sleeping in my makeup, and my skin is starting to show it. With breakouts and just a mucky complexion in general, I'm looking a little rough. I like to go without makeup during the summer, and that's a bit hard to do when your skin looks horrid.
- Cut eating out down to no more than once a week. Lately we've been so busy it's been easier just to grab dinner from our favorite restaurant
every nighta few nights a week and bring it home. Not only is it expensive, it's not really that healthy.
- Get back into the blogging game. I really miss writing in my little space here. I miss interacting with my readers, and I miss reading my favorite blogs. I need to get back into the groove of writing again.
- Spend less time in front of a screen. Yes, I know this counteracts the last goal, but I plan on setting certain times for me to be online. Nap time, after M goes to bed, before she gets up, etc. Basically, if she's up, I need to keep my nose out of my laptop and phone. Unless, or course, I'm posting adorable photos to Instagram, because let's be honest, you all need to see those.
- Clean up my blog and possibly get a redesign. I'm not 100% in love with my current design, and everything is a bit busy, so I'm wanting to simplify a bit.
What are some of your goals for the month?