One of my favorite "coastal" accessories are anchors. Mostly because one of my favorite Bible verses is Hebrews 6:19, "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure..." From jewelry, to shirts, to bags, if it's got an anchor, I'm in love with it. Add an anchor and you've got just the right amount of that southern coastal preppy vibe going on. Here are a few ways to wear my favorite accessory.
Anchors Aweigh by ohheyitsj featuring a cord bracelet
- My Anchor Necklace in Sterling Silver. I absolutely adore this, it's dainty, it's tiny, it's pretty, it's perfect.
- Preppy Anchor Monogrammed Fabric Pocket Tee T-shirt. Comfortable tee? Check. Turquoise stripes? Check. A monogram? Check. An anchor? Check. How is this not the perfect southern girl's shirt!? And at $20, there's no way I can pass this up.
- Vintage Sailboat Anchor Eco Friendly Tote. Whether going to the beach, the farmer's market, or the library, this tote is perfect! And it's made from recycled canvas cotton bags, so it's environment friendly.
- Anchor Stud Earrings. These are adorable, and the $8.75 price tag makes these even better!
- Faded Glory Women's Slip On Boat Shoes. Y'all, these are from Walmart. Yes, you read that right. I hate to admit it, but up until recently, I didn't know Walmart had cute/cheap stuff. I actually own these in blue, and love them! I have them in blue, and while they don't have an anchor on the outside, the souls have anchors and wheels printed inside.
- Rope Brass Anchor Bracelet. I love this bracelet. The anchor has somewhat of a worn look to it, and the white rope makes it easy to wear with pretty much any outfit.
- Teal Anchor iPhone Case. This is my favorite thing on this list. It's my favorite color, and it's got my favorite verse printed on it. What more could I want?
What do you think of anchors? Perfection or pass?